Sorry but this page is not yet available in the selected language. However, it should be translated as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can read the content in English below.
YOU CAN APPLY BY USING THE PAPER FORM:
On behalf of the board of the Society for Anesthesia and Resuscitation of Belgium, it is my pleasure to provide you with the new membership fees for 2019. You will see that, as opposed to last year, those fees have been separated, allowing those who are not able to attend our congress to still be a member of our society at a lower price. Another novelty is the possibility to register for a two-year membership.
Your membership is very important to us, and to the Belgian anesthesiology community. By becoming a member, you sustain our society in achieving its goals, namely the promotion of excellence in the practice of anesthesia, in patient management and safety, as well as the promotion of excellent education and science in anesthesia. The more we are, the stronger we can be, and the higher the chances of being heard and recognized. The BeSARPP is at a privileged place to give advices and counseling to the authorities regarding the domains it aims for.
Anesthesiologists in training are also more than welcome. We need their input through the Belgian Anesthesia Trainees group (BAT) to improve the way anesthesia education is provided. Special prices have been designed for them.
But BeSARPP membership is not a one-way deal. By becoming a member, you will benefit from all the advantages of it:
- Access to several education opportunities at a low price, or even for free in some instances, such as the graduation day, and workshops to learn practical skills.
- Free access to the society’s journal, the Acta Anaesthesiologica Belgica. In this journal, and beside original studies and case reports, detailed narrative review articles are provided on a regular basis, dealing with hot topics and providing up-to-date information for the anesthetic management of several pathological conditions. The journal is also a communication link, where the BeSARPP can diffuse its own guidelines or highlight those of other anesthesia societies. It also allows residents to publish their master’s thesis at the end of their training.
- Possibility to apply for research grants if you are in a position of conducting clinical or basic science research. Each year, and after adequate selection by independent international experts, the BeSARPP awards grants to Belgian anesthesia research projects of excellent quality.
- Being part of a large scientific network, both in Belgium and the remaining world, through the privileged relationship the BeSARPP has with international anesthesia societies such as the European Society of Anesthesiology (ESA), and the World Federation of Anesthesia Societies (WFSA).
- Reduced fee for several scientific meetings that are endorsed by the BeSARPP, either in Belgium or abroad.
If you were not a member in 2018 but wish to become one in 2019, please fill out the form and return it to the BeSARPP Secretariat. BeSARPP 2018 members will receive an email with the payment instructions in the beginning of 2019.
On behalf of the BeSARPP board,
Vincent Bonhomme – BeSARPP President
As of 2019, new membership fees will be applied.
Membership is from 1 January until 31 December.